Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Revolution Starts Here

Posted by Orhedea at 4:24 PM
So it just hit me that this is MY LAST SUMMER BEFORE COLLEGE.
I'ts odd. First-the fact that it really took this long for the realization to come. Second-no matter how good I can bs, this IS technically my last summer as a kid. A great opportunity to not miss opportunities. To reinvent myself.
And I do have causes for that.
Like the recent drunken make out session with a boy I REALLY liked, and who probably (most definitely) now thinks I am an alcoholic. And a mess.
Yeah, so that may be a good reason to reinvent myself.
But the bigger reason is COLLEGE.
 Fall =  moving to the Greatest City on Earth, Turning 18, getting a roommate, and so many other exciting things that just make my mind swively-swobly.
Wooot! Wahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
For help on helping out my reluctant teenage ego, I turned to the wonderful Rookie
Best reading for a dreamy mess like myself.
And Tavi and her crew didn't disapoint/
This lovely editorial-How to have a Cool Last Summer -could not have been more spot on, more comprehensive, emphatic, and just...RIGHT.
And so, I'm going to try to Revolutionize myself...
Not hard at all, right?;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My name is Amelia! Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos